Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 25, 2018

12 Nights of Cockmas

On the twelfth night of Cockmas my dom-top gave to me



 12 twinks a twerking

On the eleventh night of Cockmas my daddy gave to me


11 studs a stripping

On the tenth day of Cockmas my Uber driver gave to me 


10 teasing handjobs

On the ninth day of Cockmas my gym buddies gave to me



9 facial cum shots

 On the eighth day of Cockmas a longhall trucker gave to me



8 full inches

On the seventh day of Cockmas my bathhouse gave to me


7 gangbang loads

 On the sixth day of Cockmas my frat bros gave to me



6 musky balls

On the fifth day of Cockmas my cumdump gave to me



5 gold cock rings

 On the fourth  day of Cockmas my doctor gave to me



4 fingers deep

 On the third day of Cockmas my Sir gave to me



3 glory holes

 On the second day of Cockmas my next door neighbors gave to me


2 cocks at once

On the first day of Cockmas my true love gave to me



My prostate orgasming




No comments:

Post a Comment